Due to strong demand for our Supervisor Development Workshops in May, we are hosting this series again in July. See the Workshop PDF (link below) for additional details.
Thursday, July 19, 2018 – ZBUS 419
Morning Session – Communication Skills & Understanding Different Personalities
Communicate effectively in today’s new work environment, ensure the message you send carries the impact you want, develop productive team communication skills, identify your personality style, communicate to different personality styles, become more assertive without being aggressive.
Afternoon Session – Conflict Management & Dealing with Difficult Behaviors
Understand the thinking and behaviors that lead to conflict, identify new ways to communication in a conflict situation, establish a new process for conflict resolution, steps to deal with that angry person, techniques to manage different types of difficult people, stress management techniques.
Click here for Workshop PDF.
See below for instructions to register on-line. Thank you for your interest in our programs.
Click here to register on-line and pay with a credit card. Then follow instructions below.
- Select the “Register and Pay for Community Education Classes”
- Select the drop-down box next to “Topic Code” and select Business and click “Submit”.
- Select ZBUS 419-1118 and click the “Submit” button.
- Verify your class and payment, then select REGISTER NOW and complete credit card information.
- You will receive a printable confirmation when the transaction is complete.
For questions about the registration process, call 610.607.6235. To have your company invoiced, email firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Brenda Gonzales (BGonzales@racc.edu). Include authorization to bill listing the students, course and tuition.
Categories: News & Information, Operational Excellence Training and Programs