We had strong attendance at our informative June 12th Breakfast Series presentation – Millenniology – The generation that changes everything.
The feedback was extremely positive and many asked for the opportunity to take a deeper dive into this impactful topic. In response we are offering a one-day workshop entitled:
Millenniology – Build your strategy to win in the war for talent.
- Millennials are reinventing the rules of business. Build a talent blueprint to attract and engage them within your culture.
Create a strategic advantage by activating them to rock your competition.
- What makes them want to work for you? Are you ready to fully activate their advantage, or will you be left behind?
This Workshop explores the actions you can take to ATTRACT, ENGAGE and RETAIN Millennial talent.
- Creating your culture narrative to tell your complete story
- Your EVP (Employee Value Proposition) and USP (Unique Selling Proposition)
- Interviewing for culture fit and total team involvement in the recruiting process
- Leveraging learning and development (the #1 millennial must-have)
- Increasing communication velocity and frequency
- Rapid collaboration practices to tap creativity, energy and inclusion
- Direct leadership practices (where culture is won or lost) based on The Progress Principle
- Mentoring and reverse mentoring strategy, building a coaching-rich environment
- Stretch goals, pairing strategy, and special team assignments
- Reward and recognition strategy and tactics that match your EVP, conducting “Stay-interviews”
In our partnership with Nimble Leader, Steve Van Valin, CEO of Culturology, and former head of culture at QVC will lead this workshop and present his perspectives on attracting, engaging and retaining top millennial talent. Steve has over 25 years of experience developing winning culture and innovation strategy. He is a talented keynote speaker who sparks insights and inspires action.
Click here for Workshop PDF.
See below for instructions to register on-line. Thank you for your interest in our programs.
Click here to register on-line and pay with a credit card. Then follow instructions below.
- Select the “Register and Pay for Community Education Classes”
- Select the drop-down box next to “Topic Code” and select Business and click “Submit”.
- Select ZBUS 422-1118 and click the “Submit” button.
- Verify your class and payment, then select REGISTER NOW and complete credit card information.
- You will receive a printable confirmation when the transaction is complete.
For questions about the registration process, call 610.607.6235. To have your company invoiced, email firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com. Include authorization to bill listing the students, course and tuition.
Categories: Operational Excellence Training and Programs