Based on the popularity of our Four Day Lean Yellow Belt Workshop in May, we are offering this Lean Yellow Belt series again in August. These full-day programs are scheduled on four consecutive Mondays in August to allow your key people the opportunity to obtain essential Lean training with minimal disruption to your business.
Our Lean Yellow Belt training presents DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control), 6-S Workplace Organization, and RCCA (Root Cause & Corrective Action) principles with directly executable frameworks and terminology for rapid skill building.
Workshop attendees will gain impactful knowledge along with examples of successful Lean implementations. Their Lean Yellow Belt Certificate will more than pay for itself as they quickly apply the principles learned and teach others Lean methodologies.
See below for instructions to register on-line. Thank you for your interest in our programs.
Click here to register on-line and pay with a credit card. Then follow instructions below.
- Select the “Register and Pay for Community Education Classes”
- Select the drop-down box next to “Topic Code” and select Business and click “Submit”.
- Select ZBUS 410-1118 and click the “Submit” button.
- Verify your class and payment, then select REGISTER NOW and complete credit card information.
- You will receive a printable confirmation when the transaction is complete.
For questions about the registration process, call 610.607.6235. To have your company invoiced, email email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Include authorization to bill listing the students, course and tuition.
Categories: Operational Excellence Training and Programs
You must be logged in to post a comment.