Seven full days of local instruction spread over 7 weeks to reduce business interruption!
RACC and Go-Lean-Six is offering Lean Green Belt Training Workshops as a follow-on to our highly successful Lean Yellow Belt programs.
Seven Skill Building Workshops
1. Lean Daily Management & Standardized Work – October 4
You will learn how to implement Lean Daily Management (LDM) – Deliver customer value, lead and support customers and process owners. Create an effective mindset, learn LDM management elements – Leader Standard Work (LSW), visual control boards, and daily accountability.
2. Kaizen Events (Quick, Standard, and Advanced) – October 11
You will learn how to effectively facilitate a Kaizen Event – short duration improvement projects with a specific aim for improvement. Implement Kaizen for continuous and sustainable improvements.
3. Quick Changeover (SMED) – October 18
You will learn how to use Quick Changeover to Reduce Your Manufacturing Costs…Quickly!
Quick Changeover, also referred to as SMED, is designed to improve your efficiency – create capacity, reduce lot sizes, reduce inventory & free up floor space saving you time & money.
4. Kanban Pull Systems – October 25
You will learn Kanban – a “lean production” technique that eliminates labor and inventory waste. Implement “pull production” techniques that regulate item production based on consumer supply and demand. Kanban produces items in direct relation to the number requested by the market.
5. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) – November 1
You will learn The Seven Steps of Autonomous Maintenance. Use OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) to drive action within TPM and focus continuous improvement activities to identifying critical areas requiring resources.
6. Continuous Flow Manufacturing (Cell Design) – November 8
You will learn the goal of cellular manufacturing is to add value as quickly as possible, make a wide variety of similar products, while making as little waste as possible. How to design work cells using statistical cell design techniques.
7. Lean Office (Information Flow – Transactional Lean) – November 15
You will learn to design Lean office flow that reduces work-in-process and lead time, reduces inconsistency in the customer experience, and eliminates waste. Improve flow, utilize 6-S and huddle score boards.
Workshop attendees will gain impactful knowledge along with examples of successful Lean implementations. Your Lean Green Belt Certificate will more than pay for itself as you quickly apply the principles learned and teach others Lean methodologies.
See below for instructions to register on-line. Thank you for your interest in our programs.
Click here to register on-line and pay with a credit card. Then follow instructions below.
- Select the “Register and Pay for Community Education Classes”
- Select the drop-down box next to “Topic Code” (towards the bottom of the page) and select Business and click “Submit”.
- Click the box next to ZBUS 424 -1118 and click the “Submit” button.
- Verify your class and payment, then select REGISTER NOW and complete credit card information.
- You will receive a printable confirmation when the transaction is complete.
For questions about the registration process, call 610.607.6235. To have your company invoiced, email email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Include authorization to bill listing the students, course and tuition.