Join Tim Smith and Sharpen Your Skills
October 16 @ 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Tuesday, October 16, 2018 – ZBUS 421 1118
Conducting Performance Appraisals & Evaluations
Learn how to design effective Evaluation & Appraisal meetings. Learn how to objectively measure and communicate exceeds, meets and needs improvement evaluations. Tie your appraisals to your organization’s goals. Refine and use the appraisal process daily. Learn how to deal with unexpected behaviors, be comfortable and confident with the appraisal process.
Understanding & Supervising Different Generations
Understanding different generations; Old School, Baby Boomers, Gen X, Millennials, or Gen Y. Learn techniques to create a more productive workplace. Effectively cope and communicate with each generation. Learn techniques to constructively motivate each generation.
Registration Information – Call 610.607.6235 or 610.607.6231 to register with credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
Course: ZBUS 421 1118 Supervisor Development Workshop
Cost: $320 / person / day (includes Course Materials, Box Lunches and Refreshments)
Click here to register on-line and pay with a credit card. Then follow instructions below.
- Select the “Register and Pay for Community Education Classes”
- Select the drop-down box next to “Topic Code” and select Business and click “Submit”.
- Select ZBUS 421-1118 and click the “Submit” button.
- Verify your class and payment, then select REGISTER NOW and complete credit card information.
- You will receive a printable confirmation when the transaction is complete.
For questions about the registration process, call 610.607.6235. To have your company invoiced, email firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Brenda Gonzales (BGonzales@racc.edu). Include authorization to bill listing the students, course and tuition.
Categories: Operational Excellence Training and Programs