Join Tim Smith, Learn Proven Techniques, Exceed Your Goals
October 25, 2018
This program outlines the habits, activities and techniques that drive successful salespeople (both inside and outside) to consistently exceed their goals.
You will learn how to balance your activities prospecting, servicing and selling along with techniques to upgrade your “how can I sell you” mentality into the more productive “how can I service you” and win your customers’ expanding business.
Understand time and territory management, how to measure and track your sales numbers and the highly productive “one more call concept” before you close out the day.
- Creating a consultant mindset
- Prospecting techniques to capture the pulse of your territory
- The successful sales interview – what questions to ask and why
- Understanding your selling style and your customer’s buying style
- How to handle objections based on the 80/20 rule
- Learning to measure and track success, sales by the numbers
- The eight steps of an effective sales presentation
- Closing more sales (professional salesperson vs. professional visitor)
Registration Information – Call 610.607.6235 or 610.607.6231 to register with credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
Course: ZBUS 425 1118 Supervisor Development Workshop
Cost: $495 / person / day (includes Course Materials, Box Lunches and Refreshments)
Click here to register on-line and pay with a credit card. Then follow instructions below.
- Select the “Register and Pay for Community Education Classes”
- Select the drop-down box next to “Topic Code” (towards the bottom of the page) and select Business and click “Submit”.
- Click the box next to ZBUS 425-1118 and click the “Submit” button.
- Verify your class and payment, then select REGISTER NOW and complete credit card information.
- You will receive a printable confirmation when the transaction is complete.
For questions about the registration process, call 610.607.6235. To have your company invoiced, email email@example.com and copy Brenda Gonzales (BGonzales@racc.edu). Include authorization to bill listing the students, course and tuition.
Categories: Operational Excellence Training and Programs