OSHA General Industry 10 & 30* Hour Courses
Specific Topics included in the 10 hour General Industry course:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Electrical Safety
- Machine Guarding
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communications
- Walking Working Surfaces, Fall Protection
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans & Fire Protection
- Lock Out Tag Out
(can also be offered as stand-alone training courses)
*The 30-hour training program is intended to provide workers with some safety responsibility a greater depth and variety of training. All outreach training is intended to cover an overview of the hazards a worker may encounter on a job site. Training emphasizes hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention.
Additional OSHA Topics:
- Respiratory Protection
- Material Handling
- Safety Programs
- Confined Space Awareness
- Job Safety Analysis/Hazard Assessment
- Powered Industrial Equipment/Forklifts (Classroom)
Our Workforce Development Team delivers custom training solutions that meet your needs.
Contact Allison Creveling (610.607.6208, email@example.com) for details.