Customer Service – Is an Attitude, Not a Department
Today just “servicing” your customer is not enough. If you want to delight and retain your valued customers (external and internal), you must consistently EXCEED their expectations.
Wednesday, February 13, 2019 | 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
No longer relegated to the “complaint department” or the “customer service department” – everyone who contacts customers must offer superior support and service. This high-energy seminar provides specific techniques to turn every employee into an ambassador, opening doors to future business.
- Learn the ingredients for making a positive first impression
- Create an 11 point customer contact process
- The “BASICS” of the proper telephone etiquette
- Speaking the “customer’s language”
- Effective listening techniques
- Dealing with those hard to please behaviors
- Dealing with the irate and angry person
Instructor: Laural Miller
Registration Information – Call 610.607.6235 or 610.607.6231 to register with credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
Course: ZBUS 426 1118 – Delivering Superior Customer Service
Cost: $275 / person (includes Certificate, Course Materials, Refreshments)
Click here to register on-line and pay with a credit card. Then follow instructions below.
- Select the “Register and Pay for Community Education Classes”
- Select the drop-down box next to “Topic Code” (towards the bottom of the page) and select Business and click “Submit”.
- Click the box next to ZBUS 426-1118 and click the “Submit” button.
- Verify your class and payment, then select REGISTER NOW and complete credit card information.
- You will receive a printable confirmation when the transaction is complete.
For questions about the registration process, call 610.607.6235. To have your company invoiced, email email@example.com and copy Brenda Gonzales (BGonzales@racc.edu). Include authorization to bill listing the students, course and tuition.
Categories: Operational Excellence Training and Programs