Four full days of local instruction spread over 4 weeks to reduce business interruption!
Experience Michael Roth’s innovative program. A Master Black Belt, Mike teaches proven methods to continuously improve customer satisfaction by reducing the cost and time to safely produce high quality products and services.
1. Introduction to Lean Principles – Thursday, February 7
You will understand the Eight Wastes inherent to any process and be able to identify and eliminate them. You will also learn the principles, strategies and techniques required for a successful Lean deployment.
2. DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control) – Thursday, February 14
You will understand the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC data-driven quality strategy for improving processes. DMAIC problem solving is an integral part of every successful company’s Lean-Six Initiative.
3. 6-S Workplace Organization – Thursday, February 21
You will gain an understanding of the Lean 6-S workplace organization system used to reduce waste and optimize productivity through maintaining an orderly workplace and using visual cues to achieve more consistent operational results.
4. Root Cause & Corrective Action – Thursday, February 28
You will learn the RCCA systematic approach to identifying a root cause and how to implement permanent corrective actions to prevent the problem from ever happening again.
Workshop attendees will gain impactful knowledge along with examples of successful Lean implementations. Your Lean Yellow Belt training will more than pay for itself as you quickly apply the principles learned.
See below for instructions to register by phone or on-line. Thank you for your interest in our programs.
Registration Information – Call 610.607.6235 or 610.607.6231 to register with credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
Course: ZBUS 410 3118 Lean-Six Yellow Belt
Cost: $2,150 / person (includes Certificate, Course Materials, Boxed Lunch and Refreshments)
Click here to register on-line and pay with a credit card. Then follow instructions below.
- Select the “Register and Pay for Community Education Classes”
- Select the drop-down box next to “Topic Code” (towards the bottom of the page) and select Business and click “Submit”.
- Click the box next to ZBUS 410 -3118 and click the “Submit” button.
- Verify your class and payment, then select REGISTER NOW and complete credit card information.
- You will receive a printable confirmation when the transaction is complete.
For questions about the registration process, call 610.607.6235. To have your company invoiced, email email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Include authorization to bill listing the students, course and tuition.