Deceptively Simple Question for Senior Executives, Massive Implications for Your Business
This simple, seemingly innocuous question has significant ramifications across every aspect of your business: every employee; every action; every dollar you spend to move your business forward. Get it right, you grow. Get it wrong, the business stumbles.
Thursday, February 28th, 2019 from 8:00am – 9:30am
At the Schmidt Training and Technology Center, RACC Campus – Room T119
15 South Front Street, Reading PA 19601 – Free Parking in Adjacent Garage
Networking and Breakfast starts at 7:30am
Cost: $25 / person (includes Continental Breakfast)
The decision of your customers to part with their hard earned CASH is directly linked to what you, your products and services, and your company stand for in their minds.
Position your company powerfully, and prepare to supercharge both your profit and your cash flow! During this interactive session, Drew Ortyn will help you define a path to answer this question powerfully for your business!
- See why positioning your business is critically important to achieving success in a dynamic, complex, and fast-paced market environment.
- Understand the linkage between what you stand for – your Market Position – and the price you charge for your products and services.
- See, understand, and apply the powerful connection between Market Position and business profitability . . . ultimately your profitability!
Who Should Attend
- CEO’s and COO’s under pressure to grow margin
- CCOs, CMOs, VPs of Sales & Marketing, Newly promoted C-Suite Leaders
Andrew (Drew) Ortyn is Founder and CEO of Nimble Leader, a management consultancy focused on sustainable business transformation. A featured speaker at CEO and senior management roundtables, Mr. Ortyn has authored numerous articles on market positioning and business profitability. In collaboration with Triumph Books, he published a six volume e-book series and print volume titled Nimble Leader: Unrelenting Focus – Strategy | Leadership Behavior | Results.
Mr. Ortyn holds an M.B.A. from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University. He holds a B.B.A., magna cum laude, from the University of Notre Dame.