Axioms for Improving Business Performance
The process of managing your business to higher profitability is often messy; the outcome uncertain. The challenge . . . exhilarating! In The Tools for Profit™, Drew Ortyn will help you unleash the profit potential in your business!
Tuesday March 12th, 2019 from 8:00am – 9:30am
At the Schmidt Training and Technology Center, RACC Campus – Room T118
15 South Front Street, Reading PA 19601 – Free Parking in Adjacent Garage
Networking and Breakfast starts at 7:30am
Cost: $25 / person (includes Continental Breakfast)
Short-term, you might generate profit and CASH through Cost reduction and better Working Capital management. Mid-term, you might generate profit and CASH through growing Volume sales and the judicious use of the Price increase. Long-term, you need to infuse the market with new products that ultimately alter product and service Mix, replenishing the streams of Operating Profit and Cash-flow at higher margin.
- At a very fundamental level, you will learn about the different Tools for Profit™ and their ‘relative’ financial impact on your business.
- You will learn specific steps and explore different examples that will assist you in applying the Tools for Profit.
- You will also develop a working knowledge and desire to use the Tools for Profit to immediately impact your business performance and profitability!
Who Should Attend
- CEO’s and COO’s under pressure to grow margin
- CCOs, CMOs, VPs of Sales & Marketing, Newly promoted C-Suite Leaders
Andrew (Drew) Ortyn is Founder and CEO of Nimble Leader, a management consultancy focused on sustainable business transformation. A featured speaker at CEO and senior management roundtables, Mr. Ortyn has authored numerous articles on market positioning and business profitability. In collaboration with Triumph Books, he published a six volume e-book series and print volume titled Nimble Leader: Unrelenting Focus – Strategy | Leadership Behavior | Results.
Mr. Ortyn holds an M.B.A. from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University. He holds a B.B.A., magna cum laude, from the University of Notre Dame.
“On the mark! Drew Ortyn provides both a process and a language that links all leaders within a business to the key fundamentals of business growth.”
Roman Fedorovsky, President & CEO, Advanced Plasma Solutions, Inc.
“Drew Ortyn makes a case for ‘Results Matter’; and how to profitably and sustainably grow your business with the Tools for Profit.”
Jim Laird, President and CEO, BioPortUSA, Former President and CEO, Biocoat Inc.