MAKING THE TRANSITION FROM STAFF TO SUPERVISOR SERIES
Tuesday, March 19th, 2019 – 8:30am – 3:30pm
This 6 hour workshop prepares newly promoted supervisors or team leads to successfully address challenges routinely faced in their new position.
Key focus areas include:
- Effective Coaching Techniques
- Communication Skills; Giving and Receiving Constructive Feedback
- Effective Time Management Strategies
- Understanding and Supervising Different Generations
- Conflict Management / Dealing with Difficult Behaviors
Instructor: Laural Miller
To learn more about Laural Miller, click here.
Clarify objectives and plan for results | Set-up group goals and priorities | Identifying your personality style | Communicate effectively in today’s new work environment, to different personality types | Develop your team’s communication skills | Be more assertive without being aggressive | Understand behaviors that lead to conflict | Quickly resolve conflict situations
Workshop held at the Schmidt Training and Technology Center, RACC Campus
15 South Front Street, Reading PA 19601 – Free Parking in Adjacent Garage
Registration Information – Call 610.607.6235 or 610.607.6231 to register with credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
Course: ZBUS 432 3218 Transition from Staff to Supervisor
Cost: $495 / person (includes Course Materials, Box Lunches and Refreshments)
Click here to register on-line and pay with a credit card. Then follow instructions below.
- Select the “Register and Pay for Community Education Classes”
- Select the drop-down box next to “Topic Code” and select Business and click “Submit”.
- Select ZBUS 432-3218 and click the “Submit” button.
- Verify your class and payment, then select REGISTER NOW and complete credit card information.
- You will receive a printable confirmation when the transaction is complete.
For questions about the registration process, call 610.607.6235. To have your company invoiced, email firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Brenda Gonzales (BGonzales@racc.edu). Include authorization to bill listing the students, course and tuition.
Categories: News & Information, Operational Excellence Training and Programs