Best Practices Workshop
Internal Quality Auditor Training
Tuesday, April 16, 2019 from 8:00am – 12:00pm
Best Practices – Workshop Outline
Overview of ISO 9001:2015
- Definition of a ISO-9001 Quality System
- Requirements for Internal Audits
- Other Core Requirements
Planning Internal Audits
- Issuing the Yearly Audit Schedule
- Use of an Audit Applicability Matrix
- Creating an Audit Plan
Performing an Audit
- Assignments of the Auditors
- Executing the Audit Plan
- Best Practices for Conducting Audit Interviews
Documenting and Closing an Audit
- Major & Minor Compliances and Opportunities for Improvement
- Writing and Issuing Non-compliances
- Tracking and Closing Non-compliances
Instructor: Ken Klicker
Course: ZBUS 439 3118 ISO9001:2015 Internal Quality Audit
Cost: $375 / person (includes Refreshments and Course Materials)
Click here to register on-line and pay with a credit card. Then follow instructions below.
- Select the “Register and Pay for Community Education Classes”
- Select the drop-down box next to “Topic Code” and select Business and click “Submit”.
- Select ZBUS 439-3118 and click the “Submit” button.
- Verify your class and payment, then select REGISTER NOW and complete credit card information.
- You will receive a printable confirmation when the transaction is complete.
For questions about the registration process, call 610.607.6235. To have your company invoiced, email firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Brenda Gonzales (BGonzales@racc.edu). Include authorization to bill listing the students, course and tuition.
Categories: Operational Excellence Training and Programs