Rev-Up the Hidden Marketing & Sales Engine in Your B2B Brand.
Did you know that at the heart of your company’s brand and marketing is a STORY? A rich, resonant, and persuasive story that can result in more prospects, more revenue, and more qualified employees?
Thursday March 28, 2019 from 8:00am – 9:30am
At the Schmidt Training and Technology Center, RACC Campus – Room T121
15 South Front Street, Reading PA 19601 – Free Parking in Adjacent Garage
Networking and Breakfast starts at 7:30am
Cost: $25 / person (includes Continental Breakfast)
March 28, 2019 — Schmidt Training and Technology Center
Your Brand Story is the only thing your competition cannot replicate. Your Brand Story is bigger than the generic features and benefits that most of your competitors spout. Learn how to get to the heart of what makes your brand truly different and better and why customers will want to buy from you and only you, and why recruits would want to work for your company. Find out how to dig deep to discover the HUMAN reasons why customers will choose your brand.
You will work on your own business with templates that you can have to work on with your team. Gerry will show examples of successful story-driven national and local B2B brands you can emulate
- Discover insights about what differentiates your Brand in the stories your customers tell about your Brand
- Make your Brand Values real for customers with living, breathing Success Stories
- Define your target customer “personas,” their journey to purchase, and the turning point where they most need what you have to offer
- Declare a Promise Experience in the customer’s language that creates urgency to purchase from you and only you
Who Should Attend
- CEOs, COOs, CMOs, VPs & Directors Sales & Marketing, Newly promoted C-Suite Leaders
- Directors of Customer Service, Key Sales Leaders, Marketing/PR Managers
Gerry Lantz is a Managing Director of Nimble Leader, a management consultancy focused on sustainable business transformation. Gerry is a branding expert, marketing strategist, and content developer—a bit of a trifecta. He brings the persuasiveness of stories to B2B marketers to increase the emotion, persuasiveness, and differentiation that may be hidden in their product or service. Gerry was a “Mad Man,” spending 24 years in New York at two global advertising agencies and as a Corporate Marketing Director. Gerry has received multiple industry awards for creativity and market effectiveness.
Mr. Lantz holds an M.A. in Communications from Temple University.