A proposal with job specs, costs, and timing is “commodity” selling. Establish your added value with the credibility and emotion of stories where customers can see themselves and their desired outcomes. More important, they see you as the solution to their problems.
Thursday April 18th, 2019 from 8:00am – 9:30am
At the Schmidt Training and Technology Center, RACC Campus – Room T118
15 South Front Street, Reading PA 19601 – Free Parking in Adjacent Garage
Networking and Breakfast starts at 7:30am
Cost: $25 / person (includes Continental Breakfast)
This highly interactive session will help you improve the stickiness and persuasiveness of your selling presentations, supporting case histories, and elevator speeches. Put an end to boilerplate pitches that aren’t tailored to each prospect. Start telling your compelling and convincing selling story.
- The 7-Step Flow to a Persuasive Presentation or Elevator Pitch
- How to “Play the Movie:” Borrow Hollywood’s ABCD Story Formula
- 3 Powerful Story Platforms from publishing that apply to B2B selling
- It’s NOT About You But About Client Outcomes—the client is the HERO
- How to start in ACTION and end with a CALL TO ACTION
Who Should Attend
- CEOs, COOs, CMOs, VPs & Directors Marketing & Sales, Newly promoted C-Suite Leaders
- Marketing/PR Directors and Managers, Key Sales Leaders
Lantz is a Managing Director of
Nimble Leader, a management consultancy focused on sustainable business
transformation. Gerry is a branding expert, marketing strategist, and content
developer—a bit of a trifecta. He brings the persuasiveness of stories to B2B
marketers to increase the emotion, persuasiveness, and differentiation that may
be hidden in their product or service. Gerry was a “Mad Man,” spending 24 years
in New York at two global advertising agencies and as a Corporate Marketing
Director. Gerry has received multiple industry awards for creativity and market
Mr. Lantz holds an M.A. in Communications from Temple University.