Best Practices Workshop
Skill Building for Supervisors / Team Leads
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 from 8:30am – 3:30pm
This 6 hour workshop presents supervisors and team leads with a series of recognized Best Practices to successfully coach and lead highly productive teams.
Key focus areas include:
- Effective Coaching Techniques
- Communication Skills; Giving and Receiving Constructive Feedback
- Effective Time Management Strategies
- Understanding and Supervising Different Generations
- Conflict Management / Dealing with Difficult Behaviors
Clarify objectives and plan for results | Set-up group goals and priorities | Identifying your personality style | Communicate effectively in today’s new work environment, to different personality types | Develop your team’s communication skills | Be more assertive without being aggressive | Understand behaviors that lead to conflict | Quickly resolve conflict situations
Instructor: Laural Miller
Course: ZBUS 440 3118 Skill Building for Supervisors / Team Leads
Cost: $495 / person (includes Course Material, Lunch and Refreshments)
Click here to register on-line and pay with a credit card. Then follow instructions below.
- Select the “Register and Pay for Community Education Classes”
- Select the drop-down box next to “Topic Code” and select Business and click “Submit”.
- Select ZBUS 440-3118 and click the “Submit” button.
- Verify your class and payment, then select REGISTER NOW and complete credit card information.
- You will receive a printable confirmation when the transaction is complete.
For questions about the registration process, call 610.607.6235. To have your company invoiced, email email@example.com and copy Brenda Gonzales BGonzales@racc.edu. Include authorization to bill listing the students, course and tuition.