What can you achieve with a fully engaged workforce?
How to win engagement and high-performance on your front line.
Engagement lives or dies on your front line. Transform “supervisors” into breakthrough leaders with the power to engage, motivate and retain your top-talent.
Your culture has a full potential waiting to be unleashed.
Tuesday May 7, 2019 from 8:00am – 9:30am
At the Schmidt Training and Technology Center, RACC Campus – Room T121
15 South Front Street, Reading PA 19601 – Free Parking in Adjacent Garage Networking and Breakfast starts at 7:30am
This highly interactive session will guide you on the key steps you can take today to transform the engagement skills of your supervisors at all levels. The Breakthrough Leader reveals what top leaders know and practice every day to motivate millennials and all generations to do their very best work.
- Spark the breakthrough in engagement and performance to create a winning culture
- Establish a mindset of accountability for results and problem-solving
- Transform supervisors from micro-managers to effective and inspiring coaches
- How to clarify expectations with highly targeted communications and clear-cut goals
Who Should Attend
- CEOs, COOs, CHROs
- Sales team leaders, leadership development and training professionals
- Leaders challenged to attract, engage, and retain top talent
winning culture. He is a Managing
Director of Nimble Leader, and CEO of Culturology.
As the leader of QVC’s culture and brand development strategy for over 14 years, Steve specialized in shaping a highly engaged workforce and innovation processes that helped propel QVC as a multi-media e-commerce giant. Steve led the effort to align the development of teams and employees at all levels to QVC’s Values, known collectively as The QVC Difference.
Steve is a talented designer of experiences that facilitate learning and personal insights. He possesses deep grounding on the strategy to shape culture, engagement and team dynamics.