Millennials have reinvented the rules of business. What makes them want to work for you? Are you ready to fully activate their advantage, or will you be left behind? Build a plan that focuses on the actions you can take to ATTRACT, ENGAGE, and RETAIN Millennial and Gen Z talent.
Thursday, May 23, 2019 from 8:00 am – 9:30 am
At the Schmidt Training and Technology Center, RACC Campus – Room T118
15 South Front Street, Reading PA 19601 – Free Parking in Adjacent Garage
Networking and Breakfast starts at 7:30am
This highly interactive talk will guide you on the key steps you can take today to win in the war for talent by building a talent blueprint to attract and retain high-impact employees. Millenniology reveals what motivates millennials and all generations to do their very best work.
- How to build a talent blueprint to establish your EVP (Employee Value Proposition)
- The key to communicating effectively – to clarify purpose and motivate accountability
- The 1 essential Value that motivates all generations – it’s a Must-have within your culture
- The high-impact symbols and substance of your culture – what really matters most
Who Should Attend
- CHROs, CEOs, COOs, Sales team leaders, leadership development and training professionals
- Leaders challenged to engage their employees
- Leaders challenged to attract and retain top talent
winning culture. He is a Managing
Director of Nimble Leader, and CEO of Culturology.
As the leader of QVC’s culture and brand development strategy for over 14 years, Steve specialized in shaping a highly engaged workforce and innovation processes that helped propel QVC as a multi-media e-commerce giant. Steve led the effort to align the development of teams and employees at all levels to QVC’s Values, known collectively as The QVC Difference.
Steve is a talented designer of experiences that facilitate learning and personal insights. He possesses deep grounding on the strategy to shape culture, engagement and team dynamics.