Learn the Secrets the best leaders of engagement know and practice every day to motivate millennials and all generations and at all levels.
ENDORSED BY HARVARD: “The Breakthrough Leader program does an excellent job of explaining and exploring our discoveries about what makes people engaged, creative, and productive at work.”
Dr. Teresa Amabile and Steven Kramer, Harvard Business School | Authors of The Progress Principle
Steve VanValin develops winning cultures.
Managing Director of Nimble Leader; CEO of Culturology
As the leader of QVC’s culture and brand development strategy for over 14 years, Steve specialized in shaping a highly engaged workforce and innovation processes that helped propel QVC as a multi-media e-commerce giant. Steve led the effort to align the development of teams and employees at all levels to QVC’s Values, known collectively as The QVC Difference.
Tuesday, July 9th, 2019 from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
At the Schmidt Training and Technology Center, RACC Campus – Room T118
15 South Front Street, Reading PA 19601 – Free Parking in Adjacent Garage
Cost: $695 / person (includes pre-session assessment, course material, lunch, refreshments, post-session webinar)
- The single most effective approach for motivating performance, and elevating engagement in your culture
- The easy strategic plan to increase the productivity, creativity, and commitment of your team
- Simple action planning tools and ideas you can implement right away
- A new level of confidence to lead as a difference-maker that inspires all generations and levels
The Breakthrough Leader is full of powerful secrets that show exactly what leaders at any level must do every day to engage millennials and all generations and at all levels.
Who Should Attend: New and experienced leaders challenged to:
- increase employee engagement
- navigate change and shifting priorities
- establish a mindset of accountability for results