Build your strategy to win the war for talent
This workshop focuses on actions you can take to ATTRACT, ENGAGE and RETAIN Millennial talent. Build a talent blueprint for your culture to attract and retain your high-impact employees. Create a strategic advantage by engaging them to perform in ways that will transform your culture and crush your competition.
Tuesday, June 25th, 2019 from 8 am – 3 pm
At the Schmidt Training and Technology Center – RACC Campus, Room 15
South Front Street, Reading PA 19601 – Free Parking in Adjacent Garage
Millennials are reinventing the rules of business. What makes them want to work for you? Are you ready to fully activate their advantage, or will you be left behind?
Cost: $595 / person (includes course material, lunch, refreshments)
- Create your Culture NarrativeTM to communicate compelling expectations
- Leverage your EVP (Employee Value Proposition) and USP (Unique Selling Proposition)
- Learn how to interview for culture fit and total team involvement in the recruiting process
- Leverage learning and development (the #1 millennial must-have) to increase performance
- Increase communication velocity and frequency with two proven tactical techniques
- Tap creativity, energy, and inclusion with rapid collaboration practices
- Enhance front-line leadership practices (where culture is won or lost)
- Build a coaching-rich environment and implement a mentoring and reverse mentoring strategy
- Create stretch goals, pairing strategy, and special team assignments
- Reward and recognize with a strategy and tactics that match your EVP
- Learn how to conduct highly effective “stay-interviews”
Steve VanValin develops winning culture. He is a Managing Director of Nimble Leader, and CEO of Culturology.
As the leader of QVC’s culture and brand development strategy for over 14 years, Steve specialized in shaping a highly engaged workforce and innovation processes that helped propel QVC as a multi-media e-commerce giant. He possesses deep grounding on the strategy to shape culture, engagement and team dynamics.
Who Should Attend
- CHROs, CEOs, COOs, Sales team leaders, leadership development and training professionals
- Leaders challenged to engage their employees
- Leaders challenged to attract and retain top talent