Is it time to tune-up your quality practices and procedures?
Best Practice Workshop
This Workshop provides guidance (with working examples) to implement best practices in your Company.
Thursday, September 26, 2019, from 8:00 am-Noon
At the Schmidt Training and Technology Center – RACC Campus, Room T119 15 South Front Street, Reading PA 19601 – Free Parking in Adjacent Garage
Cost: $375 / person (includes Refreshments and Course Material)
Proper implementation of an ISO 9001 compliant quality system drives efficiencies and profits!
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Better internal management
- Less waste
- Increased efficiency, productivity, and profit
- Improved customer retention and acquisition
- Consistent outcomes, measured and monitored
- Valuable for both small and large organizations
- Globally recognized standard
Your Customers Will Notice
- Improved quality products and service
- Improved reporting and communications
- More reliable production scheduling and delivery
Contact Mike Salute at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.372.4721 ext. 5176