Best Practices Workshop
Tuesday, June 2, 2020, from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Highly functioning Customer Service teams are viewed by their customers as partners, not simply suppliers. The ability to effectively represent your company to the customer and the customer to your company is a competitive differentiator that requires skilled and aligned customer service team members.
This 6-hour workshop provides best practice skills and tools to enable your business teams to deliver superior service by managing customer expectations and building customer relationships.
- Managing dual roles:
- Representing the customer to your company
- Representing your company to the customer
- Determining Customer Wants vs. Needs
- Balancing a Customer vs. Product Focus
- Interacting with Different Customer Personality Types
- Knowing Your Customer’s Business
- Communicating Effectively:
- Communication Types
- Communication Model
- Listening Skills and Blocks
- Handling Non-Standard and Out of Scope Requests
- Dealing with Difficult Customer Situations
- Managing Time and Tasks in a Customer Service Environment
- Analyzing a Customer SWOT
Cost: $495 / person (includes Course Material, Lunch and Refreshments)
At the Schmidt Training and Technology Center, RACC Campus
15 North Front Street, Reading PA 19601 – Free Parking in Adjacent Garage
Jack Tongue is a learning & development leader with over 30 years’ experience in the creation, development, and delivery of training solutions. He has managed training programs for a broad range of technology and transportation companies including Penske Truck Leasing and Lucent Technologies.
Want this course taught on-site to your management team, we can customize course content to target your specific business needs. – Contact Allison Creveling (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 610 607 6208.
For questions about the program content or registration process, contact Mike Salute (email@example.com) or 610 372 4721 ext 5176