Best Practices Workshop
Available ONLINE for Convenience and Safety
Consultative Selling is a complex process involving a lengthy Sales Cycle, multiple decision-makers and often a high level of risk for the buyer.
This 6-hour workshop (conveniently delivered in two, 3-hour sessions) provides sales teams with best practices, skills, tools and a framework to develop mutually beneficial solutions that effectively engage customers throughout the complex sales process.
Session 1 – September 29, 2020 | 9:00 am – Noon
- Pre-call preparation & the “POP” model
- Minimizing the unknown via “Discovery”
- Communicating effectively in the complex sale
- Active listening and common blocks
- Great questions vs. good questions
- Adapting to Customer styles
- Evaluating & engaging key decision-makers via the “3 As”
- Demonstrating value over cost
Session 2 – October 6, 2020 | 9:00 am – Noon
- Managing the 3 dimensions of negotiations
- Employing the 7 Sales negotiation principles
- Satisfying customer needs over wants
- Maintaining a customer vs. product focus
- Establishing Customer relationships – Vendor or Partner?
- Balancing dual roles
- Representing your company to the customer
- Representing the customer to your company
Cost: $495 / person (includes Course Materials)
Jack Tongue is a learning & development leader with over 30 years’ experience in the creation, development, and delivery of training solutions. He has managed training programs for a broad range of technology and transportation companies including Penske Truck Leasing and Lucent Technologies.
Want this course taught on-site to your management team, we can customize course content to target your specific business needs. – Contact Allison Creveling (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 610 607 6208.
For questions about the program content or registration process, contact Mike Salute (email@example.com) or 610 372 4721 ext 5176