The Schmidt Training and Technology Center is Offering a Lean-Six Belt Certificate Bootcamp starting January 24, 2023. Reserve your spot here.
Are you interested in growing your career? Expanding your skills in Lean/ Six Sigma? Tired of training courses that miss the mark on real world applications and experiences? This boot camp will build the foundations for your Lean/ Six Sigma skills and Lean-Six journey.
BLACK Belt– Tuesday, January 24, 2023 – Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 8:30AM to 4:30PM. Fifteen full-days of Expert Instruction, Certification, One On-Site Company Visit, and a complete a Six Sigma/ DMAIC Project for $5,995 per person.
GREEN Belt– Tuesday, January 24, 2023 – Tuesday, March 28, 2023, 8:30AM to 4:30PM. Ten full-days of Expert Instruction, Certificate, One On-Site Company Visit, and complete a Six Sigma/ DMAIC Project for $4,345 per person.
YELLOW Belt– Tuesdays, January 24, 2023 – February 21, 2023, 8:30AM to 4:30PM. Five full-days of Expert Instruction, Certificate, and One On-Site Company Visit for $3,325 per person.
All Belts Include a Presentation and Project Report Out with Company Leadership.
Why Go-Lean-Six Belt Certificate Boot Camp?
- Our workshops are designed from years of successful operations and business experience and are built on the Toyota Production System Model for a firm foundation.
- These fifteen workshops build on each other, from introduction (Yellow Belt) to more advanced methods and topics (Green Belt & Black Belt) relevant to: Executives, Managers, Supervisors, Engineers, Lean-Six OpX Practitioners & CI Facilitators
- The Bootcamp is applicable to a wide variety of businesses including healthcare, engineering, manufacturing and other industries.
- Off-site training often provides a forum to focus on the learning experience, benchmark other companies, and share lessons learned.
- Workshops are interactive and include simulations, projects with demonstrations. They are designed to be immediately applicable to your needs.
- Go-Lean-Six Consulting LLC is local and experienced. Follow on support is available.
Categories: News & Information, Operational Excellence Training and Programs, Workforce Development News
You must be logged in to post a comment.