Highly functioning Customer Service teams are viewed by their customers as partners, not simply suppliers. The ability to effectively represent your company to the customer and the customer to your company is a competitive differentiator that requires skilled and aligned customer service team members. REGISTER HERE.
- Managing dual roles: Representing the customer to your company, and Representing your company to the customer
- Determining Customer Wants vs. Needs
- Balancing a Customer vs. Product Focus
- Interacting with Different Customer Personality Types
- Knowing Your Customer’s Business
- Communicating Effectively: Communication Types, Communication Model, and Listening Skills and Blocks
- Handling Non-Standard and Out of Scope Requests
- Dealing with Difficult Customer Situations
- Managing Time and Tasks in a Customer Service Environment
- Analyzing a Customer SWOT
Workshop Series Dates
- Thursday, April 6, 2023
- Thursday, May 11, 2023
- Thursday, June 8, 2023
All sessions are from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 a.m. in the Schmidt Training and Technology Center. Lunch will be provided.
Categories: Operational Excellence Training and Programs
You must be logged in to post a comment.