Women of Influence Awards honor high-achieving women for their career accomplishments. The honorees are selected based on their professional experience, community involvement and a commitment to mentoring.
Circle of Excellence honorees are women of longstanding, notable success in the community who are leading the way for other women. Women to Watch honors women leaders under the age of 35 who demonstrate outstanding professional accomplishments, community involvement and commitment to positive change.
To be eligible for the awards, the winners must live or work in the Greater Lehigh Valley region.
“This year’s Women of Influence are professionally successful and committed to making a difference, inspiring change and mentoring the next generation of leaders,” said Suzanne Fischer-Huettner, managing director of Lehigh Valley Business/BridgeTower Media. “The Circle of Excellence honorees are trailblazers who have followed their dreams and passions, and they inspire and grow other strong women. The Women to Watch are on the move as the next generation of leaders in the Lehigh Valley. We are pleased to recognize these incredible women.”
The winners will be honored at a celebration on May 10 at DeSales University’s University Center, 2755 Station Road in Center Valley. A networking reception begins at 5 p.m. followed by dinner and an awards celebration at 6 p.m.
Attendance is limited. Honorees and sponsors get the first chance to secure tables. Sponsorship includes a table for guests, multimedia marketing, an ad in the awards publication, logo usage and more. To secure a sponsorship, contact Suzanne Fischer-Huettner at email@example.com. The event hashtag is #LVBevents.
Winners will be profiled in a special magazine that will be inserted into the May 8 issue of Lehigh Valley Business and will be available online at LVB.com.
For more information and updated sponsorship information about Lehigh Valley Business’ 2023 Women of Influence, visit www.LVB.com.
About Lehigh Valley Business
Lehigh Valley Business is a multimedia news source with 37 years of journalistic excellence that breaks news daily on its website, LVB.com. It also publishes a print and online edition. In addition, Lehigh Valley Business publishes special focus sections and products throughout the year including Reader Rankings in addition to the yearly Book of Lists. It also hosts eight annual events, including Women of Influence, Icon Honors and Forty Under 40, to recognize excellence and provide leadership opportunities. Lehigh Valley Business facilitates thoughtful discussion with market leaders through its webinar series. Its Digital Marketing Solutions helps customers with social media, search engine marketing and optimization, retargeting, email marketing and more. Lehigh Valley Business and its sister publication, the Central Penn Business Journal, which covers business in Central Pennsylvania, are part of BridgeTower Media, the leading provider of B2B information, research, events and marketing solutions across more than 25 U.S. markets and industries.
2023 Women of Influence
- Tara Anthony, City Center Residential
- Cameilia Baker, Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Jennifer Bruce, Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba PC
- Laura Budraitis, Altitude Marketing
- Erin Burke, Barry Isett & Associates
- Michele Denninger, King, Spry, Herman, Freund & Faul LLC
- Jennifer M. Driscoll, Lily’s Hope Foundation and Cryo Technologies
- Laura M. Eberly, Reuther+Bowen
- Leigh Ehrlich, CPA, CHFP, MBA, Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Rebecca L. Francis, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Fox and Roach, REALTORS®
- Renee Gould, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate | Valley Partners
- Elizabeth Hassler, Herbein + Company Inc.
- Jane Heft, City Center Investment Corp
- Alneasa Jordan, Kehe Distributors
- Katy Kresge, Cedar Crest College
- Laura Leinbach, GOLD Credit Union
- Diane Lewis, Manufacturers Resource Center
- Terri Lampe Melcher, Schmidt Training and Technology Center at RACC
- Cheryl Mengel, RN, Fellowship Community
- Tina Montone, Conspectus Inc.
- Jessica O’Donnell-Gower, Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Ashley Quinn, Members 1st Federal Credit Union
- Candice Richards, PSECU
- Pamela Riddell, MBA, Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Sarah Rubright McCahon, Esq., Barley Snyder
- Melissa Shafer, St. Luke’s University Health Network
- Lori G. Sywensky, Turning Point of Lehigh Valley Inc.
- Lisa M. Walkiewicz, Via of the Lehigh Valley Inc.
- Christine Walp, Univest Bank and Trust Co.
- Lindsay Watson, FIA NYC Employment
- Dr. Suzanne Wenderoth, Tower Health
- Melissa Young, KeyBank
2023 Circle of Excellence
- Laurel Cline, Herbein | Mosteller HR Consulting
- Marci Martinez-Howey, United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
- Jennifer Schlegel, Ph.D., Kutztown University
2023 Women to Watch
- Lauren Borrell, NAI Summit
- Janelle E. Hendershot, One Financial Services
- Bianca Rivera, Members 1st Federal Credit Union
Categories: News & Information, Workforce Development News
You must be logged in to post a comment.