Key focus areas include:
- Effective Coaching Techniques
- Communication Skills; Giving and Receiving Constructive Feedback
- Emotional Intelligence
- Effective Time Management Strategies
- Understanding and Supervising Different Generations
- Conflict Management / Dealing with Difficult Behaviors
Clarify objectives and plan for results | Set-up group goals and priorities | Identifying your personality style | Communicate effectively in today’s new work environment, to different personality types | Monitor and manage your emotions and the emotions of others |Develop your team’s communication skills | Be more assertive without being aggressive | Understand behaviors that lead to conflict | Quickly resolve conflict situations.
Workshop Series Dates
- Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Thursday, December 7, 2023
All sessions are from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 a.m. in the Schmidt Training and Technology Center. Lunch will be provided.
Categories: Operational Excellence Training and Programs