Thursday, February 14, 2019 | 9:00am – 4:00pm
Ever wonder how great sales people build customer relationships, improve forecast accuracy, and grow profitable sales?
This program outlines the habits, activities and techniques of outstanding sales professionals. You will learn how to balance prospecting, selling and servicing along with techniques to shift from “how can I sell you” to “how can I add value to your business”. During this session, we lay out specific steps and processes to both measure and track your sales numbers to exceed your goals. In the end, we help you and your sales team become a trusted advisor – an integral part of your customer’s business!
- Creating a Consultant Mindset – How do I serve the customer?
- Prospecting Techniques to capture the right leads for you
- The successful sales interview – what questions to ask to provide value to a prospect
- Understanding your style and your customer’s buying style
- How to handle objections based on the 80/20 rule
- Learn how put a process in place to ensure you take the right steps to meet your goals
- The eight steps to an effective sales presentation
- Closing more deals faster through shortening the sales cycle
Registration Information – Call 610.607.6235 or 610.607.6231 to register with credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
Course: ZBUS 425 1218 Effective Sales Training
Cost: $495 / person (includes Certificate, Course Materials, Box Lunch and Refreshments)
Click here to register on-line and pay with a credit card. Then follow instructions below.
- Select the “Register and Pay for Community Education Classes”
- Select the drop-down box next to “Topic Code” (towards the bottom of the page) and select Business and click “Submit”.
- Click the box next to ZBUS 425-1218 and click the “Submit” button.
- Verify your class and payment, then select REGISTER NOW and complete credit card information.
- You will receive a printable confirmation when the transaction is complete.
For questions about the registration process, call 610.607.6235. To have your company invoiced, email firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Brenda Gonzales (BGonzales@racc.edu). Include authorization to bill listing the students, course and tuition.