- This event has passed.
Project Management: Multiple Dates
March 15 @ 9:00 am - March 16 @ 1:00 pm$1,345
This workshop will arm participants with time tested and proven techniques, tools and templates. This enables Project Managers to not only get their teams up and running but also keep the teams on track to complete high quality deliverables on time and at/under budget.
The sessions are highly interactive and provide participants with the opportunity to try the techniques on their own projects. Each participant should bring project information to the workshop as we will work on their individual projects.
A series of four, 4-hour sessions. Learn more and register here.
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023 – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Thursday, March 16, 2023 – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Thursday, April 20, 2023 – 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Participants will learn how to:
- Create a work breakdown structure, which is a key enabler in creating the Project Plan
- Establish and maintain project sponsorship, individual team member accountability and stakeholder buy in
- Identify, mitigate and control project risks
- Control scope changes
- Organize successful meetings